Various job roles are related to the credentials, including Administrators, Architects, Database Administrators, Developers, Implementers, OPN Certified Specialists, and System Administrators. In addition, each position has its own pathway. The Oracle Cloud certification program has 60 different credentials spread across 13 different service groups.
The Oracle Cloud certificates recognize those candidates who demonstrate exceptional skills, knowledge, and understanding of its Cloud enterprise services platform. Oracle offers the Cloud credentials in 7 different categories. They include:
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Software as a Service (SaaS) with 5 certifications:
- Oracle Customer Experience Cloud
- Oracle Supply Chain Management Cloud
- Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud
- Oracle Human Capital Management Cloud
- Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning Cloud
Must Check: GBWhatsApp APK Latest Version
Oracle Cloud Certification Pathway
A) Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
This credential validates the IT professional’s expertise in specifying, designing, and implementing Oracle IaaS solutions. There are two certification tracks in this pathway:
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2018 Certified Architect Associate is a credential that is targeted at the candidates experienced in the design of Oracle Cloud IaaS solutions. Earning it confirms your understanding of core IaaS concepts, including computer, databases, OCI services, storage, access, and identity management.
- Exam code: 1Z0-932
- Exam duration: 105 minutes
- # of questions: 66
- Passing score: 65%
- Exam format: multiple-choice questions
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Classic 2018 Certified AssociateArchitect demonstrates the professional’s ability to utilize the Oracle Cloud infrastructure in specifying, designing, and implementing IaaS solutions. Topics in this track include compute Cloud, compute Cloud service deployment, Oracle IaaS solutions, and service subscription.
- Exam code: 1Z0-337
- Exam duration: 100 minutes
- # of questions: 60
- Passing score: 70%
- Exam Format: multi-choice questions
Must Check: YoWhatsApp Apk Latest Version
B) Platform as a Service (PaaS)
The Oracle PaaS pathway provides a number of certifications to its potential candidates: Application Development, Business Analytics, Data Management, Content and Experience, Integration, Mobile Cloud Service, Oracle Management Cloud, and Security.
The PaaS credentials validate the candidates’ understanding of Oracle Cloud service levels, characteristics, database services, functionality, and tools. During training, the students cover topics, such as basic Cloud concepts, data movement, RESTful web services, and Oracle Java Cloud services.
C) Software as a Service (SaaS)
The certifications in this pathway attest to the professional’s knowledge in developing and integrating Oracle Cloud solutions using a subscription model. Besides, the SaaS certificates prove one’s ability to configure, create items, and processes required in the management of solutions throughout their lifecycle.
The professionals holding this certificate can design and implement integrated solutions for improving customer service relationships. As such, you have to demonstrate the ability to develop, configure, administer, and customize Cloud-based solutions in line with business processing needs.
- Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud validates the candidate’s skills in using Oracle’s Cloud-based It tests your ability to implement, configure, and administer product specific end-user solutions. Obtaining this certificate shows your conversancy with functions, such as the import and export of data, data analytics, extension, and customization.
- Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning Cloud indicates that the Oracle Cloud professional has the skills to install, configure, and implement Oracle Fusion applications.
Must Check: WhatsApp Dare Games For Friends
Oracle Human Capital Management Cloud is awarded to professionals with the ability to utilize its HCM Cloud applications. One needs to demonstrate a high-level understanding of core features of HCM Cloud application, decisionmaking capability, the rationale behind these decisions, and implementation process.
- Oracle Supply Chain Management Cloudevaluates your ability to configure, use, and implement Oracle Time and Labour functionality in Cloud solutions. Upon attaining this credential, the candidates can use the OracleFunctional Setup Manager to accomplish transactions, such as approval, report generation, and time transference.
Must Check: Stylish WhatsApp Dp Collection
Preparation Tips for Oracle Cloud Certification Exams
Preparing for the Oracle Cloud credentials requires that you have a lot of hands-on experience or on-the-job experience in working with the Oracle Cloud platform. Note that Oracle reviews the exam content regularly, so you should keep yourself updated of these revisions. In this way, you ensure that the certificate you receive is relevant and current.
Use the following tips to prepare for your Oracle Cloud certification exam. Sun Tzu, in the Art of War, advises that one needs an understanding of a task for one to obtain victory. You could apply this principle by availing yourself of exam dumps, practice tests (for example, from the PrepAway.biz website), and lab exercises. Besides, visit the Oracle’s University exam section to obtain .pdf summaries of the objectives of the Cloud certification exam you are preparing for. Then, you should ensure that you understand the theory behind the Oracle Cloud platform and the different service offerings.
Additionally, you can ramp up your knowledge of Oracle products by watching videos found in the eLearning’s, Just in Time, Business Essentials, and I Built It. Next, you need to sign up for a demo account where you can define your learning objectives and applications for practicing Cloud application deployment. One more useful preparation resource is the Oracle documentation portal. You will find here detailed information regarding the different facets of the Oracle Cloud platform. Plus, do not forget to practice using past papers, braindumps, and help from the fellow candidates and Oracle specialists in online forums. One of the best resources that can be recommended is PrepAway. Here, you can find a lot of actual practice tests. Use PrepAway for your preparation and also for checking your knowledge just before the exam. The online platform offers only reliable and helpful materials.
Must Check: WhatsApp Group Invite Links
If you need to have a foothold in cloud computing, you can never go wrong with the Oracle Cloud certifications. Moreover, Oracle has an extensive catalog of credentials to select from. This means that no matter what your specialization is, Oracle has something for everyone. Today, companies, such as Google, Microsoft, Red Hat, Salesforce and others, offer Cloud certificates too. Even so, the Oracle’s Cloud platform is outstanding as it is public and provided unmatched flexibility compared to other vendors. In addition, Oracle’s experience in databases makes it, even more, attractive to earn the Oracle Cloud certificate. Thus, go ahead and study hard (don’t forget about the PrepAway website). Good luck!