Dolby Atmos Apk Latest Version for Android is shared in this article. All those who are searching here and there for the same will get their desired results on this page. 🙂 Many people want to experience amazing sound on their Android phone using Dolby Atmos. But, this amazing app doesn’t come with all Android devices. Still, you can install it on your desired phone through some tweaks. So, we going to cover all about How to Install Dolby Atmos on Android?. Our main reason behind this article is making you able to download Dolby Atmos Zip File as well as Apk for your smartphone.
Unfortunately, Dolby Atmos Apk is not available in the Google Play Store. That’s why what I found on Google that many people searching for queries like Dolby Atmos for Android without root, Dolby Atmos Zip file free download, and How to install Dolby Atmos on android without root, etc… So, I planned to share all these queries in a single article and this article is all about!! If you are using an Android device and unable to use Dolby Atmos on your Android phone, then this tutorial is especially for you. We all love to listen to music. Every Android phone has a default Music player which is pretty cool. But one of the main problems of using stock music player is, it doesn’t have a quality voice and w can’t listen to songs according to our wish.
Maybe you know that Dolby Atmos Audio Apk is not available for all Android devices. Instead, it is a default Application only for some phones. But, this doesn’t mean, you can’t install it on your one. Well, you have to go through a little process for installing Dolby Audio Apk on your smartphone. Lots of music lovers want to know, How to Install Dolby Atmos on any Android? As it is not available for all devices by default. If you are looking for the same then let you know, I am going to provide you with a full guide to download Dolby Atmos Apk without root and install it on any Android device. I will provide you Dolby Atmos Installer Zip file also throughout this article. Why? Because that file is the only thing which can run this App on your device. So, first, you have to flash that Zip file using custom recovery mode.
I think you have already searched a lot on the internet about How to install/uninstall Dolby Atmos in Android phones, but if you were not found any working tutorial and maybe they haven’t provided an easy explanation in their article then don’t worry. This article is fulfilled with your each and every query in which I will cover How to Install Dolby Atmos Audio App on Android devices running 4.3+ Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow & Nougat. Don’t worry as it is a very simple task. 😀 All you need is a little knowledge about Android, nothing else. Also, I am going to describe to you deeply so that you can understand each step easily.
Many people want to learn How to Install Dolby Atmos on Android? If you are fond of Music, I am sure you want to listen to music with equalizer then Dolby is best for you, but it doesn’t work on every phone. So, In this tutorial, I will show you How to install Dolby Atmos on Android device which you have. You will also love Spotify Premium Apk & YoWhatsApp which we have provided for free. As I have checked lots of people are looking for the way to get Dobly Atmos Audio on any Android but they will not get satisfied when they are unable to find any working solution for it.
What is Dolby Atmos?
- 1 Dolby Atmos Download For Android
- 2 How to Install Dolby Atmos on Android Jellybean, Kitkat, Lollipop, Marshmallow & Nougat?
- 3 Dolby Atmos 2020
- 4 Dolby Atmos Apk Download
- 5 Download Dolby Atmos Apk Latest Version For Android
- 6 Dolby Atmos Apk
- 7 Dolby Atmos Zip File Download
- 7.1 Dolby Uninstaller Zip
- 7.2 Dolby Atmos Apk without Root?
- 7.3 Requirements To Use Dolby Atmos On Any Android
- 7.4 How To Install Dolby Atmos Audio Apk On Non-Rooted Android?
- 7.5 Dolby Atmos Installer Zip Download
- 7.6 How To Install Dolby Atmos On Rooted Android?
- 7.7 Video Tutorial: How To Install Dolby Atmos On Any Android
- 7.8 Requirements To Install Dolby On Rooted Phone
- 7.9 Steps To Install Dolby Atmos Audio On Android (Rooted)
- 7.10 How To Install Dolby Atmos Apk Without Custom Recovery?
- 7.11 Install Dolby Atmos on Android Without Custom Recovery
- 7.12 Dolby Atmos Latest Version (Screenshots)
- 7.13 How to Uninstall Dolby Atmos from Android?
- 7.14 Related Articles For You:
Dolby Atmos provides space surround musical experience. You will feel music across three-dimensional spaces. This system is used in theatres and home for better-surrounded music. Ever experienced 3D sound in cinema halls? That all happens because of Dolby Atmos. Most of the famous theatres use Dolby Audio System in their speakers. It makes sound awesome and people love to watch movies in those cinemas.
If a question appears in your mind that Why to Download Dolby Atmos Apk? The simple answer is that it is the best Sound manager for Speakers. It has an awesome equalizer which can help you to experience an amazing sound through your speakers. People love it to hear 3D surrounded music in their homes.
Dolby Atmos Download For Android
How to Install Dolby Atmos on Android Jellybean, Kitkat, Lollipop, Marshmallow & Nougat?
Some Android users have inbuilt Dolby Atmos App on their device, but this is not a shocking feature because it’s the default app for many Phones. Those mobiles don’t need any tutorial or trick to install Dolby Atmos on Android. But, if you have any other device which doesn’t support Dobly Atmos Apk, then you can easily get Dolby Atmos on your Android with a simple trick which I am going to describe in this article. Don’t worry, it’s not a hard or long process. Even according to me it will take just 5 minutes to complete your wish. Some people think it needed a rooted phone or something like this, but NO there is no requirement to do such things. Here you will know How to run Dolby Atmos Equalizer Apk on any Android version running on Gingerbread, Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow or Nougat.
Dolby Atmos 2020
You might start getting many issues regarding Music, the voice on your phone while listening to songs in any Music player. Many people try different types of Best Music Players Apps from Google play store, but no one of them is much useful. They don’t satisfy you fully. Every person has a different type of view to listen to Songs. Some love Music with high Bass, while some love normal songs. So, for this purpose, you must install Dolby Atmos on Android on your device.
Well, according to me, the Android phone’s default media player is designed for satisfying to normal person’s needs. It shows equality for every user. You can’t able to increase, Bass, Treble or anything in your song using that app. But there are hundreds of other applications available for Android phone, which allows you to set your Music voice according to your need.
Dolby Atmos Apk Download
One of the best apps for Music lovers is Dolby Atmos Apk. You can hear your songs according to your need for using this application. It’s a free app, but its installation process is not much easier. According to me, it’s a simple task, and I am sure after reading this full guide, you can also repeat the same words :-p . Let you know, Dolby Atmos is the default app for some Android devices of Lenovo and other mobile phones of Amazon company. But you can also enjoy this awesome app on your Android mobile. By following this simple guide, you are able to Install and use Dolby Atmos on any Android phone.
All you need is an Android phone, no matter it’s rooted or non-rooted. If you want to root your Android, here is the guide for you: How to root Android without PC. Don’t worry rooting is a simple process, and there are many advantages to it. Well, also there are a few disadvantages also, but not more than benefits. Let’s come to the point and learn how to install Dolby Atmos on Android device. The method is similar to all Android phones so there is no need to ask any question that will it work on your mobile or not and all. Simply follow our guide and enjoy Dolby Atmos Apk no root on your device. You may also like out the tutorial, How to replace Kinguser with Superuser.
Must Read:- How to Get Chicken Dinner in PUBG Mobile
Some people ask why Dolby Atmos audio app is useful. Let me describe some features of Dolby Atmos Apk:
Dolby Atmos Latest Version Apk (Features)
Here are some advantages of using Dolby Atmos on your Android phone. As I already told in the above section, it’s the best application for music lovers to listen to your recommended song with full satisfaction. Let me describe its benefits point wise:
- You can equalize music according to your need.
- Enjoy High-Quality voice on your Android.
- Best and Simplest app with a super interface.
- Available without any cost.
These were some advantages of using Dolby Atmos on your mobile. You will find more after installing it on your device, so I don’t need to explain more about it.
|App Name||Dolby Atmos|
|Last Updated On||20 November 2020|
|App Size||7.4 MB|
|Android Version Requires||4.0 and upper|
Download Dolby Atmos Apk Latest Version For Android
Finally, the wait is over. Now, it’s time to share the download link with you. Many websites have shared Dolby Atmos Apk for Android but most of them are not updating their article. New versions are getting released but they haven’t updated any of them. That’s what makes their readers irritated. But, we care. So, we are updating our download link with the newer version whenever any new version gets released by the developer. Here is the download link for Dolby Atmos Zip File as well as Zip File.
Dolby Atmos Apk
Dolby Atmos Zip File Download
Dolby Uninstaller Zip
So, I hope you are now able to download Dolby Atmos Apk + Dolby Installer Zip File for your Android. In case, you are facing any kind of issue, feel free to comment below. We will surely help you. Well, don’t worry as we keep our eye on the download links so whenever we found anything wrong with them, we will fix it. Now, it’s your time to experience the real surrounded sounded using Dolby Equalizer.
Dolby Atmos Apk without Root?
As many people don’t want to root their phone just for installing any App on their Android. Right? If you are one of those then let you know, there is NO NEED TO ROOT your phone for installing Dolby Atmos on it. But, make sure you have installed any custom recovery on it like TWRP. Why? Because you have to flash Dolby Installer Zip file. Without flashing it, you are unable to enjoy this amazing Audio app on your mobile. 😀 Don’t worry about how to do this all, as I am going to share a step by step guide, below in this article.
Let you know for some basic requirements for installing Dolby Atmos Apk on your Android.
Requirements To Use Dolby Atmos On Any Android
You must have to follow some basic requirements to install Dolby Atmos on Android mobile. Well, there is nothing special need, so don’t worry about this section.
- Dolby Installer Zip File
- Dolby Atmos Apk
- Custom Recovery Mode (eg: CWM/TWRP,etc.)
- Patience, and nothing much 😀 .
So these are the things, you need to use Dolby Atmos on your Android. Well, I don’t think there is anything special in this list. Now, you are ready to follow the main steps of this tutorial. Just make sure you have completed all the requirements then proceed to the next section i.e steps to install this file on your smartphone. Also, check out the tutorial to install Xposed Framework on Android Marshmallow.
How To Install Dolby Atmos Audio Apk On Non-Rooted Android?
Guys, I hope you already have looked at the requirements section. If still not, then first scroll up and check out the requirements and then follow the steps given below. You aren’t able to install Dolby Atmos on Android without these things, you must know for this guide. So, now if you are ready, let follow the main part step by step.
1) First of all download Dolby Atmos Installer Zip file on your device from here:-
Dolby Atmos Installer Zip Download
2) Put this Zip file on your Phone memory or on SD card, no matters.
3) Switch off your Android and wait for some time.
4) Now, boot your device into the Recovery Mode, by pressing Power + Volume Up + Home Button.
Every Android have a different method to open Recovery mode, so I suggest you to search on Google about your device.
5) Now click on Install from options.
6) Search and select the downloaded Zip file to install Dolby Atmos on your device.
7) Let the recovery flash that files on your phone, so just wait for a few seconds until it completes the process.
8) Now, Reboot your device to successfully install Dolby Atmos on your phone.
That’s it, guys. So it isn’t an easy process for installing Dolby Atmos on Android phone? I hope your answer is Yes. This is the easiest and best way of using this app on your mobile. Now, it’s completely installed on your device and you can check out Sound quality using this.
How To Install Dolby Atmos On Rooted Android?
In the previous section, we have shared how you can install Dolby Atmos on Non-Rooted Android devices. But, many Android geeks have rooted their smartphone. So, how they can install this app on their device? This question appears in their mind. So, it’s time to share a step by step guide for all rooted Android owners. No need to worry, it is simply same as like non-rooted devices. But, first, check out requirements.
Video Tutorial: How To Install Dolby Atmos On Any Android
Let me ask, you have you got the tutorial? Well, I am asking because many people get confused in flashing Zip file using Recovery mode. Maybe you too faced the same. But don’t worry if you have any confusion in any steps, I am found this video method on YouTube which has described the same procedure. Have a look at this amazing video to install Dolby Atmos on any Android.
Requirements To Install Dolby On Rooted Phone
Same as, like non-rooted device, you need some requirements in rooted devices too. So, here is the list of all the required things. These are the only requirements, if your device is ready with all the mentioned things, you are ready to go. Well, don’t worry, there is nothing special in this list. Have a look:
- Rooted Android Phone (As we are talking about Rooted Devices)
- Custom Recovery Mode (Like TWRP)
- Dolby Atmos Apk (Download Link Shared in Above Section)
- Dolby Installer Zip File (Link Shared in Above Section)
- Patience (Of Course, it’s important!)
Mentioned things are so important to complete this task. If your device qualifies, you can easily install it on your phone. Now, let me share the main steps to install Dolby on your smartphone.
Steps To Install Dolby Atmos Audio On Android (Rooted)
The first thing I want to tell you, these steps are the same as we followed for non-rooted devices. But, many people ask a method for rooted phone. So, this section is just to clear their confusion. If you have pre-installed CUstom Recovery, you can install it on your own. 🙂 If you have no idea of this, have a look at the steps given below.
1) First of all, make sure you have downloaded Doby Audio Apk as well as Dolby Installer Zip from the above section.
2) Make sure, you remember where you saved the downloaded files in your storage.
3) Now, switch off your smartphone and reboot it in the Recovery Mode.
4) In the recovery mode, simply tap on the “Install” option.
5) Look for the Dolby Installer Zip file which you have downloaded in starting and install it.
6) After successful installation, wipe the Cashe and Dalvik Cache Files.
7) Now, Reboot the phone normally.
8) On successful rebooting, install Dolby Atmos APK you have downloaded and you are done.
That’s it. It there anything hard in these steps? These are the normal steps which can be followed by anybody. If you are a Tech Lover guy then there was no need to check out the steps. You can do it on your own. Still, many people have no knowledge of this. So, we tried our best to share steps in the easiest way. I hope you have successfully installed the app on your phone. 🙂
The major problem people face is that most of them have no idea of Custom Recovery. They don’t know, how to install TWRP. So, for such people, let us share another method in which you don’t need Custom Recovery.
How To Install Dolby Atmos Apk Without Custom Recovery?
Many people will be happy by reading this title. Why? Because they are looking for the same for a long time. Some people don’t have enough knowledge of the Android operating system. They have no idea of Custom Recovery and TWRP. That’s the reason they are not able to get our method we have shared them in the above section. So, for such people, we are sharing another method to install Dolby Atmos without Custom Recovery.
- Any File Explorer (eg. ES File Explorer)
- Dolby Installer Zip
- Dolby Atmos Apk
1) First of all, download this file and extract it in your storage using ES File Explorer – Download
2) Now, swipe left in the ES File Explorer and Enable “Root Explorer” feature from the list.
3) Go to the Extracted folder (Check step 1), you will see two APK files there, simply copy both APK files and paste them to directory /system/priv-app inside phone memory.
4) Inside the priv-app folder, select APK files (one at a time) which we pasted in the last step and then click on the top right three dots >> Properties >> Permissions >> Change and change the permission of the copied files as shown below.
5) Now, change the permissions of another APK (As you have pasted two APKs in Step 3).
6) Go back to Downloaded Folder, copy Dolby folder to /system/. and change its permissions as shown below.
7) Now, go to the copied Dolby folder inside the system and change the permissions of file “ds1-defouit.xml” in the Dolby folder. (Change the permissions same as you did in Step 4).
8) Go back to the Downloaded folder and Open etc folder. Copy audio_effects.conf file to /system/etc/ and overwrite. Now, change its permissions too same as you did in Step 7).
9) Again go back to the downloaded folder then inside the etc folder and copy the android.dolby.xml file to /system/etc/permissions/ and change its permissions same as you did in Step 7).
10) Go back to downloader folder and then in the lib folder and copy libstagefright_soft_ddpdec.so and paste it in /system/lib/ directory. Now, changes its permissions also same as Step 7).
11) Copy libdseffect.so file from Downloaded Folder >> lib >> soundfx folder and paste it in /system/lib/soundfx/. Now, change its permissions to same as Step 7).
12) Now, copy the whole etc folder from the Downloaded Folder >> Vendor and paste it in /system/vendor/. Now, change its permissions same as you did in Step 6)
13) Now, also change the permissions of audio_effects.conf file in the etc folder that you have copied in the last step. (Change permissions same as Step 7)
14) All Done, now simply Reboot your phone. After a successful reboot, you will see the Dolby app in your apps. 🙂
That’s it, now enjoy Dolby on your phone without any need of Custom Recovery. 😉 Isn’t it amazing? Well, we found this method in a video on YouTube. I am linking that video below so that you can easily check it out and understand the steps easily. We have also attached screenshots to make it easier for you. I hope now you are able to install Dolby Atmos without Custom Recovery.
Install Dolby Atmos on Android Without Custom Recovery
Here is the video tutorial to install Dolby Atmos Apk without Customs Recovery on Android. If you are unable to understand the tutorial in written steps, you can check out this video.
Dolby Atmos Latest Version (Screenshots)
Many versions of Dolby Atmos has launched and they are updating their app regularly. If you are an old user of this Audio app then maybe you have also used its oldest versions too. Well, no matter how it looks like in past years. It’s time to check out its latest version customization. Below are some screenshots of Dolby Atmos Latest Version Apk.
Falling in love with Dolby’s new look, am I right? Yeah, who don’t. It has a very beautiful interface in its latest version with lots of tweaks. Well, there are no words to explain much about Dolby Audio Apk, you can explore all of its new features by trying it yourself.
How to Uninstall Dolby Atmos from Android?
Many people get tired of this application and want to remove it from their mobile. Now, how to remove Dolby Atmos from any Android? It’s not a simple task like, you uninstall other applications from your device. You have to follow some special steps for it. Here they are:
1) Download Uninstaller.zip file on your phone from here – Download Now
2) Open Recovery mode as you have opened while installing Dolby on your phone.
3) Click on Install and navigate to the folder where you downloaded Uninstaller Zip file.
4) Select and swipe to Flash that Zip file.
5) After flashing it successfully, reboot your device.
Done, that’s it. This is the method to uninstall Dolby Atmos from Android after flashing it. I don’t think it is a hard task. Even it is easier than installing Dolby Apk on your phone. Now, let you know this tutorial can work on all Android smartphones.
This is How to Install Dolby Atmos on any Android, no matter which phone you have!! You can follow this method to download Dolby Atmos Apk on your device and use it just by following some simple steps. I also mentioned how to uninstall Dolby Atmos from any Android device so that whenever you feel it’s boring, you can remove it with only a few steps. I hope, you are satisfied and I covered all the topics related to this tutorial in this article. Now, you don’t need to search for Dolby Atmos for Android Apk, Dolby Atmos Zip File or any other related query, as we have shared all at one place for you. Are you still facing any error or do you have any doubt? Okay, no problem feel free to comment your any type of doubt regarding Dolby Atmos Apk without Root and we will reply to you shortly.
Also Check: GBWhatsApp Latest Version Apk For Android
Dolby Atmos Apk is the best app for all Music Lovers who like to list to n songs on their phone. What makes it more awesome as compared to our default Music Player? I think you don’t know anything about it. 😛 It is fulfilled with cool Audio Effects features. Your default player will not have Equalizer which it provides to you. Well, I think you have to try this on your device to know its real use and I am sure you will love this after using once. Above I had explained How to Install/Uninstall Dolby Atmos Audio App on any Android devices running 4.3+ Jellybean, KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow or Nougat version, so you don’t have to worry by thinking, it will work or not on your Android version.
So, through this article, we have shared Dolby Atmos Apk for Android devices. As you know, it is not available for all Android phone as default. But, you can install it on any Android if you want. All you have to do is just follow the steps given above and that’s it. Make sure you have to download Dolby Atmos Audio App as well as Dolby Atmos Installer Zip file too. Both files are important to install the app in the root of your device. We have provided the Latest Dolby Atmos Version Apk in the above links. If you have no idea of installation then we have also shared a tutorial on How to Install Dolby Atmos Audio Apk on any Android?.