Change Android IMEI Number
- 1 Change Android IMEI Number
- 2 How To Change IMEI Number In Android Phone
How to Change IMEI Number: Are you looking for method to change IMEI Number in Android phone? If Yes, then you are going to read best tutorial on it. Yeah!! We are sharing this guide on How to Change IMEI Number in Android device. You can easily change Android IMEI number of any mobile by following this guide.
Many people wants to know How to Change IMEI Number in Android without rooting. So, first of all let me tell you for those who thinks it’s not possible. YES, we can change IMEI Number on any Android device. In this tutorial, you will find How to change IMEI Number in any Android mobile using android imei changer tool called Imei Number changer apk and later another method is for Non rooted mobiles. Don’t worry, it’s a simplest and best method to change IMEI of Samsung, Mi, Oneplus and other any devices.
I already shared so many Android Tricks & tutorials and today once again I am back with such a awesome tweak for android devices. Look at my old tutorial to change Android Device ID of your phone. Today I am going to sharing an article on Android Tricks, In this tutorial I will explain you, How to change IMEI number of any android phone.
Must Check:- Spotify Premium Apk
Many people wants to change their device’s IMEI number to earn money with Refer & Earn apps by making several accounts with their own Referral code, but these apps stores our IMEI number in heir database and we can’t able to get referral money again and again on same device. That’s why some people wants to change their IMEI number to earn more money from referrals.
Where as many peoples wants to change their Android’s IMEI number just for fun and. There are lots of advantages and disadvantages of changing IMEI number of android device. In this tutorial, you can find step by step full guide to change IMEI number in android device with or without root. I recommends to Root your android device before proceeding to next steps. Rooting of our android device unlocks our Android fully and we are able to add any cool Tweaks in it.
I already shared Build Prop tweaks for android, must read this article to add awesome cool tweaks on your android device. After rooting your device, you have to install Xposed installer app on your device as this IMEI Changer app need Xposed module to run. Lets come to the main point, read full guide about How to change IMEI number In Android.
What is IMEI Number?
IMEI refers to “International Mobile Equipment Identity” number. Every smartphone have different IMEI no. in all over the world. You can check your deice IMEI number in back side of mobile or by dialing *#06# from dialpad.
Why You Need to Change Android IMEI Number?
There is the plenty of benefits which we get after changing IMEI of our device. Mostly, for the people who loves to use Refer & Earn apps for making money and free recharges. Whenever we created new account in any app, it will store out IMEI number in its database. And when you tries to use your own referral link in order to get referral money through own mobile, it detects your IMEI and you wouldn’t get any referral commission by that app. So, in this case, you can easily solve this issue by changing your Android IMEI number.
Well, also there are lots of benefits of changing IMEI of your Android phone.
Requirements to Change IMEI Number in Android
- Rooted Android Phone
- Xposed Installer Must Be Installed In Your Device
- IMEI Changer App
- Data Connection
- Little Mind :-p
How To Change IMEI Number In Android Phone
Here are the step-by-step guide to change IMEI number of your Android phone. I hope you are ready with all requirements, I described in above section. Let’s come to the method.
1) First of all note real IMEI number of your android, by this if you want to turn back on your real IMEI number, you can paste it (Or you will find it later in IMEI Changer App).
Dial *#6# form your mobile Dialpad to get original IMEI number of your phone.
2) Now open Xposed installer app on your device and Tick mark on IMEI Number Changer app’s option.
3) Now, restart your Android device.
4) After restarting, open IMEI Changer app, it will show your Real IMEI number in current IMEI number’s option.
5) Now change your IMEI Number from New IMEI number option and click on Apply.
6) It will show your New IMEI number in Current IMEI number box.
7) Now Reboot your device and on startup check your IMEI number again by dialing *#6#.
8) Voila!! Your IMEI number is successfully changed. 🙂
Now, You can also recover your Original IMEI again, you will see it in IMEI Changer app always, so whenever you wants to come back on Real IMEI no. of your device, just copy-paste it.
Video Tutorial: How To Change IMEI Number In Any Android
How To Change IMEI Number In Android Without Rooting (MTK Chipset Devices)
Here is the trick to change IMEI number in Android without rooting. No root is required in this tutorial, you only needs one app called Mobile Uncle on your android device to change its IMEI number. Let’s follow the steps to change IMEI number in unrooted android mobile.
1) First of all download Mobile Uncle App on your device.
2) After downloading, install and open Mobile uncle app on your android.
3) Select Engineer >>> Engineer Mode (MTK) option from the app.
4) Now scroll down and search for CDS Information option, click on it.
5) Now, click on Radio Information option.
6) Two options will appear on screen called Phone 1 and Phone 2.
7) Simply click on Phone 2 option from the list.
8) After clicking on Phone 2, you will see new option of AT+.
9) Now replace AT+ with “AT+(space)Your 15 Digit New IMEI Number Here“.
For Ex. – AT+ 123456789222254.
10) Now, click on SEND AT COMMAND.
11) Reboot your device and dial *#6# to check your new IMEI number.
12) Done, Your IMEI number has been successfully changed.
This is How to change IMEI Number in Android without root. I am sure, you can easily follow and change IMEI of any Android phone using this method. But, if you are able to root your device, then I recommend to follow first method, that one is best for you.
Here is the video tutorial for MTK Chipset Android device to change IMEI without rooting.
Video Tutorial: How To Change IMEI Number in Android Without Root
Note: This tutorial is only for Educational purpose. We are not responsible for any harm happened to your Android by this process. Use this trick on your own risk.
Must Read:- What to do After Rooting Android
So, this is How to change IMEI Number in Android just by using android imei changer tool which is IMEI Number changer apk. If your device is not rooted and you even don’t wants to do this, you can follow our second method, which describes, How to change IMEI Number in Android without rooting.
I hope, you have successfully learned, How to change IMEI Number in any Android device. But, if still you are facing any issue or want to ask something, feel free to comment below. I will surely help you to change IMEI Number in Android without rooting., if your device is MTK Chipset device. Else, well described tutorial to change Android IMEI Number is provided in above section for you!!. Let’s start sharing this awesome trick with your friends too, so that they can also learn How to Change IMEI Number in Android phone.