Change Android IMEI Number In Android Without Root
Do you want to change IMEI number in Android phone? Are you looking for best method to change Android IMEI number without rooting? Do you want trick to change IMEI number in Non rooted Android mobiles?
Don’t worry, In this article you will find answer of all the questions asked in above section. In this post, I am going to sharing methods to change IMEI number in Rooted and Non Rooted Android mobile.
I already shared so many Android Tricks & tutorials and today once again I am back with such a awesome tweak for android devices. Look at my old tutorial to change Android Device ID of your phone. Today I am going to sharing an article on Android Tricks, In this tutorial I will explain you, How to change IMEI number of any android phone.
Many people wants to change their device’s IMEI number to earn money with Refer & Earn apps by making several accounts with their own Referral code, but these apps stores our IMEI number in heir database and we can’t able to get referral money again and again on same device. That’s why some people wants to change their IMEI number to earn more money from referrals.
Where as many peoples wants to change their Android’s IMEI number just for fun and. There are lots of advantages and disadvantages of changing IMEI number of android device. In this tutorial, you can find step by step full guide to change IMEI number in android device with or without root. I recommends to Root your android device before proceeding to next steps. Rooting of our android device unlocks our Android fully and we are able to add any cool Tweaks in it.
I already shared Build Prop tweaks collection for android, must read this article to add awesome cool tweaks on your android device. After rooting your device, you have to install Xposed installer app on your device as this IMEI Changer app need Xposed module to run. Get top 5 best Xposed modules which every rooted android device must have from my previous article. Let come to the main point, well here I am sharing full guide about How to change IMEI number In Android Devices.
Basic Requirements To Change IMEI Number Of Android Phone
- Rooted Android Phone
- Xposed Installer Must Be Installed In Your Device
- IMEI Change App
- Data Connection
- Little Mind :-p
Must Read:- Top 5 Best Xposed Modules For Android Device
How To Change IMEI Number In Android Phone (With Root)
Here are the steps to change IMEI number of Android phone. I hope you are ready with all requirements, I described in above section. Let’s come to the method.
1) First of all note real IMEI number of your android, by this if you want to turn back on your real IMEI number, you can paste it.
Dial *#6# form your mobile Dialpad to get original IMEI number of your phone.
2) Now open Xposed installer app on your device and Tick mark on IMEI Changer app’s option.
3) Now, restart your Android device.
4) After restarting, open IMEI Changer app, it will show your Real IMEI number in current IMEI number’s option.
5) Now change your IMEI Number from New IMEI number option and click on Apply.
6) It will show your New IMEI number in Current IMEI number box.
7) Now Reboot your device and on startup check your IMEI number again by dialing *#6#.
8) Voila!! Your IMEI number is successfully changed. 🙂
Video Tutorial: How To Change IMEI Number In Android
How To Change IMEI Number In MTK Chipset Android Mobile (Without Root)
Here is the trick to change IMEI number in Android device without root. No root is required in this tutorial, you only needs one app called Mobile Uncle on your android device to change its IMEI number. Let’s follow the steps to change IMEI number in unrooted android mobile phone.
1) First of all download Mobile Uncle App on your device.
2) After downloading, install and open Mobile uncle app on your android.
3) Select Engineer >>> Engineer Mode (MTK) option from the app.
4) Now scroll down and search for CDS Information option, click on it.
5) Now, click on Radio Information option.
6) Two options will appear on screen called Phone 1 and Phone 2.
7) Simply click on Phone 2 option from the list.
8) After clicking on Phone 2, you will see new option of AT+.
9) Now replace AT+ with “AT+(space)Your 15 Digit New IMEI Number Here“.
For Ex. – AT+ 123456789222254.
10) Now, click on SEND AT COMMAND.
11) Reboot your device and dial *#6# to check your new IMEI number.
12) Done, Your IMEI number has been successfully changed.
Note: This tutorial is only for Educational purpose. We are not responsible for any harm happened to you or your Android by our tutorial. Use this trick on your own risk.
Must Read:- Best Method To Hack WiFi Using Android
This is the best method to change IMEI number in android mobile. Some people don’t wants to Root their phone, second method is best for them. Just follow full guide and change any Android mobile IMEI number easily. I describes all steps with pictures to make it easy for understanding. Now you don;t need to search on google about how to change IMEI number in any android phone. I hope my article is helpful for you. If you have any doubt or query, feel free to comment below. Stay updated and tuned with us!!