Method To Activate Bot Comments On Facebook 2016
Do you want to activate Bot comments on Facebook account? Are you looking for method to start automatic bot comments on Facebook?
If your answer is “Yes”, then you are at a right place. Here I am going to sharing full step by step tutorial to activate Bot comments on Facebook.
As you all knows that Facebook is the biggest social network all over the world. On Facebook basically there are two types of people presented. One is who use Facebook for its use or business and to chat with friends. Where on another hand, there are peoples on Facebook who use Facebook just for likes & comments. They use Auto Liker and many Bots for likes & comments on their Facebook id.
What Are Bot Comments ?
How To Activate Bot Comments On Facebook ?
- First of all go to Botviet bot site.
- Allow HTC or Nokia App on your account.
- Then click on “Get Token“.
- Copy token and paste in blank box and login.
- You can find all types of bots there.
- Select your comments or likes bot and apply it on your account.
Done, Facebook Comment Bot is successfully activated on your Account. Now, whenever any of your Facebook friend upload or post any status, this Bot will automatically comment below that post immediately. So this is how you can activate Bot on your ID. Let me ask “What if you wan to stop that BOT again?” Some people get afraid after sometime and they think to stop it. Don’t worry, It’s also an easy task. Let me describe:
How To Stop Bot Comments On Your Facebook Account ?
In above section, I described How to activate Facebook Bot comments on your account. But if you want to stop these Bot and wish to get your old fresh account back, you can done it easily from the steps I am going to explain in this section. Here is how to stop Bot comments on your Facebook ID:
- Login to your Facebook profile.
- Go to Settings.
- In left sidebar, you will see option of “Apps” in the list. Click on it to see your all installed apps.
- It will show you all the apps installed on your Facebook account, now find HTC Sense app in it and simply remove it.
Note: You also have to Remove “Nokia Account” app from there if you activated Bot using Nokia app.
- Done, now Bot will not work on your account because you uninstalled HTC sense app which permits all comments to be posted automatically.
I hope you understood both methods. Activating and Deactivating BOT comments on Facebook account is very easy and simple work. Well, deactivating is more easiest. So if you get bored with it and want to stop it just follow this guide. I won’t work anymore after removing HTC app and Nokia app.
So friends this is the post about how to activate bot comments on Facebook. You can easily activate bot comments on your any Facebook account by this trick. Just you have to follow all the steps carefully. Enjoy bot comments. If you have any doubt or problem regarding to this trick, Feel free to comment below. We will reply you shortly.