How To Find Who Is Looking At My Facebook Profile?
Sometimes you wants to check who is looking at your Facebook account or profile. Many people look at your Facebook profile anonymously and you don’t know how to see who is looking at your Facebook profile. Now, how to see who viewed your Facebook profile? It’s a normal question which appears in every Facebook user who is addicted with FB. If you really don’t know about it then don’t worry. In this article I will describe all about how to check who opened my Facebook ID.
Facebook is most popular social networking website in the world. There are billions of users connected with it. Don’t know how many people check each other Facebook profiles daily. It is also possible that someone is looking at your account also and spying on your without your knowledge. So if you wants to see who viewed your Facebook profile then I hope you already searched on Google about it. But if you aren’t able to get working way there, then here it is. Here I am sharing full step by step method to check you who is looking at your Facebook account.
Must Read:- How To Change Facebook Name Before 60 Days
How To See Who Is Looking At Our Facebook Profile?
All of us loves to find who is interested in me, and if someone is interested in you then I am 100% sure that he/she is definitely check your Facebook profile daily. Let’s come to the point. So guys, today I will share method to watch who views your FB profile. You can also use this method to prank your friends by showing them that they are checking your account anonymously behind you. Surely they got shocked when you do this in front of them. Many boys looks at Girls profiles for watching their photos, status, etc. and they don’t alerted about it. But if you are also thinking that same is happening with you. Then this article is specially written for you.
In this article, I will show you two methods by which you can see who is viewing your Facebook profile or who viewed your Facebook account. There is no special requirement for it you can easily done this on your PC. Also you don’t need any website of app for watching who viewed your Facebook ID. On Google many sites provided different apps for this, but keep away from them. Most of them are trojans and spying apps which hacks your Facebook account after logging in into them. So never trust on unverified apps and sites.
Must Read:- Latest Facebook Tricks & Hacks
Can We See Who Views Our Facebook Account?
I think this question is also appeared on your mind. Let me answer it to satisfy you. YES! we can check your is viewing or who is viewed our Facebook profile. It’s not a hard task for anyone. I am sharing two methods by which you can easily check it. Now I don’t want to waste your time, so let’s come to the point.
How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile ?
I found two methods to see who viewed your Facebook profile recently, so I am sharing both the methods with you. If first one doesn’t work for you, then I recommend to try out second one. Well, I know first one is best and it will work fine for everyone. So you don’t need to try second method, also that one is little tough rather than first method.
Method 1: Check Using “Profile Visitors For Facebook” Chrome Extension
Follow below steps to check visitors who looked your Facebook profile using ‘Profile Visitors For Facebook‘ chrome browser extension. You must need PC and Chrome browser installed on it to follow this tutorial.
1) Open your Chrome browser and install Profile Visitors For Facebook extension on it. It is available on Google Chrome Web Store so you can search for it there or also you can directly download it from Here.
2) Open another Tab on your chrome browser and login to your Facebook account.
3) You will see one new option near Home button called “Visitors”, just click on it and check all the persons who recently looked your Facebook profile.
Note: It will only show those Visitors who already installed the extension on their browser.
That’s it, it is the simplest and fastest method to see who viewed your Facebook profile in behind your. Profile Visitors For Facebook is free and advertisement less extension for Chrome.So it isn’t a best way for checking it? Off course your answer is Yes because it isn’t a easy task for us. If you aren’t able to see the people who is looking at your Facebook account by this method, don’t worry. I have also alternate method for you. So you can also check out that one.
Method 2: Check Using Browser Only Without Installing Any Extension
Above I mentioned method to see who views your Facebook account using Chrome extension. But in that method your victim also must have installed extension in his/her browser. So that’s not compulsory that your Visitor already installed that extension. So if you are afraid that that method, you can use this one. It’s little tough but this method doesn’t involve your Visitor. You just need any Browser installed on your PC for this tutorial nothing else.
1) Login to your Facebook account and open your Timeline rather than Homepage by clicking on your First name, appears near Home button in top.
2) Now, Right-Click anywhere on page and click on View page source option from the list appeared. Or you can also open it direct by pressing CTRL+U from your keyboard.
3) After clicking on it, new Tab will appear in your browser. Now, press CTRL+F to open search box and just search “InitialChatFriendsList” (Don’t enter Quotes). After searching for it, you will see there are too many Numbers written in front of this text.
4) That Numbers are Facebook IDs of that peoples who recently opened your Facebook profile. Now you have to just copy any ID from page and open new tab on your browser, Enter “https://www.facebook.com” and then paste ID code and tap enter button. Like this “https://www.facebook.com/100003029286935“.
5) That person’t profile will appear on your screen. Here is one example from my Visitors ID.
So guys, this is the second method to see who viewed your Facebook profile. Both the methods are personally tested by me and they worked fine for me, that’s why I shared them here. First method is easy but it is not possible that your visitor also have extension installed in his/her browser. So you can use second method, it’s best for you.
These were the possible ways to check who is looking at your Facebook account. Now, you can prank your friends and family members by showing them that they are following you in behind you. 😀 It is very useful trick for every Facebook user. I hope you loved it and now you don’t need to search on Google about how to see who viewed your Facebook profile after reading this article. If still you are facing any problems, feel free to comment below.