Facebook pages are the best platform to increase your audience and fans on social networking sites. You can make Facebook pages for your website or for personal use. You are also able to verify your Facebook page as official by submitting verification form to Facebook. I already shared an article How to verify Facebook account or Page?, must read that article if you also wants to verify your Facebook page with Blue or Grey Badge.
Sometimes we make different Facebook pages of same name and we get more likes on one page and other one receives less pages. Now what to do with that small likes duplicate page? Facebook provided awesome feature of Merge to merge small duplicate pages into big page. But you must need Same Name and Same Categorized page to merge them both. Many people tried this process but they can’t able to get likes on Big page of small one, So I am going to sharing trick to merge big Facebook page into small page by which you are able to merge your small pages into big one and make it more bigger. Some people wants to merge their pages into new 0 likes page, but they also can’t able to do this because these all process can be done by a special method which you have to follow, without methods, you can’t able to merge Facebook pages. So I am also going to sharing method to 0 merge Facebook pages in this article.
Must Read:- Latest Facebook Tricks, Tips & Hacks
Requirements To Merge Facebook Pages:
- Both Page Have Same Name
- Enter Same Category In Both Pages (Local Business)
- Enter Accurate Address In Both Pages
- Enter Same Website In Both Pages
- Enter Same Mobile Number In Both Pages
- Set Page Hours To Always Open
Above are the some settings you must have to do to merge your same Facebook pages. Must follow these settings only after that you are able to proceed to the next steps for merging your Facebook pages.
Must Read:- How To Increase Likes On Facebook
How To Merge Big Facebook Page Into Small 2016
After following all the setting described above, let’s come to the next step to merge Facebook pages. Follow the steps given below after applying same setting in both pages.
1) First of all go to page Settings. (Big Page)
2) Scroll down and you will see option of Merge Pages, click on it.
3) You will see another option of Merge Duplicate Pages, click on it.
4) Now new window will appear on screen and it provides Boxes to choose your two Duplicate pages.
5) Choose your Both pages which you want to Merge and click on Continue.
6) After continuing, it will asks you to choose page which you want because it will delete one page and transfer its likes to another page, so choose Big page.
7) Done, now it will takes maximum 30 minutes to transfer your Small page likes into Big page.
8) After 30 minute check your Big page. Voila!! your small page’s likes are added into it.
So friends this is the steps and process to merge two duplicate pages into one. By this method you are able to merge small Facebook page into big page to increase its likes. If you have no option to Merge Duplicate Pages into your page settings then follow the steps given below to appear this option on your Page.
Steps To Appear Merge Duplicate Pages Option On Facebook Page:
If your Facebook page have no option in settings to Merge Duplicate Pages, then you don’t have to worry about it. Just follow the steps given below to appear Merge option on any Facebook page to merge it into another Duplicate page of same name and category.
1) First of all open your Page on another ID on which you are not Admin.
2) Click on Dot Menu from near the Message option and click on Suggest Edits.
3) Now it asks to choose Official Page of your Duplicate page.
4) Search and Select your another page which you want to merge.
5) Do this process with 4-5 different IDs on which you are not Admin of your Page.
6) After some days, Merge option will appear on your Page settings.
7) Done, this is the method to merge Facebook pages on which you can’t able to see Merge option in settings.
Must Read:- How To Recover Disabled Facebook Account
So friends these are the methods to Merge big Facebook Page into small page. By this method you are able to merge duplicate pages into one page to increase its likes. If you have no option in Page settings then I also mentioned the trick to appear Merge option on Facebook page by which you are able to merge Facebook page on which there is no option to Merge duplicate pages. If you wants to 0 Merge your Facebook page them do same process I mentioned above and surly it works for you because all these tricks are personally tested by me. I hope my article is helpful for you. If you have any doubt or query, feel free to comment below. I will reply you shortly.