Factory Reset Google Nexus 6P
Hello friends, Android phones are one of the most useful gadget which makes our work easy and fast in our daily life. When we buy new android mobile, it works fast and gives out better performance. But after some months due to over use of android, it occur many errors about performance issues. You will face problems like sudden shut down issue, general misbehavior errors and many other issues. It makes our mind so tired for our android device and we think to buy new one, but it can be solved easily just by Factory reset of your android device.
So today we are going to sharing an article about how to factory reset google nexus 6p for good performance. We are writing step by step guide to factory reset google nexus 6p mobile phone. If you also have Nexus 6P and you are also facing these types of errors then you are at a right place because here is the best method to factory reset Nexus 6P to bring out its better performance back which is gone due to its oldness. It can be easily done, you don’t need PC or any software, app to factory reset your Nexus 6P, it can directly done from your Nexus 6P. So here are the steps which you have to follow to factory reset Nexus 6P android phone, just you have to follow these all steps carefully otherwise it can occur any new misbehavior in your device. Let’s start.
Must Read- Top 5 Best WiFi Hacking Apps For Android
Steps To Factory Reset Nexus 6P :-
So friends here are the steps to Factory reset your Nexus 6P easily without PC. You just need to follow the steps given below carefully to successfully Factory reset your device.
1) First of all Power Off your Nexux 6P device.
2) Now hold Volume Up + Power button simultaneously.
3) You will see Recovery Mode screen, now use volume up and down buttons and select Recovery option.
4) To select Recovery option, just press Power button.
5) Now you will see Android Robot Logo on screen, now hold Power + Volume Up button and don’t release it till you will see new screen.
6) Now again use volume buttons and select Wipe Data/Factory Reset option.
7) Again to select Wipe Data/Factory Reset option, press Power button.
8) You will see confirmation message on screen, now select Yes – Delete All User Data option by power button.
9) Formatting process will starts, now wait until it can’t complete and reboot your device.
10) Within some minutes, your device will open like new one.
11) Done, that’s it finally you done Factory reset of your Nexus 6P.
Watch Video If You Don’t Understand The Tutorial
So friends this is the tutorial to factory reset Nexus 6P easily. It is the fastest and easiest method to factory reset Nexus 6P device. By doing Factory reset, all of your errors will get fixed automatically and you can enjoy your old Nexus 6P as new one. Just follow all the steps carefully otherwise it will create new misbehave issue like Blank Screen on your Nexus 6P, so use this tutorial at your own risk. I hope our article is helpful for you. If you have any doubt or query, feel free to comment below. We will reply you shortly.